Power supply voltage: DC4.5-6V (micro USB interface)
Working current: no more than 70mA
Discharge voltage: 1.00V-15.00V resolution 0.01V
Termination voltage range: 0.5-13.0V
Support current: no more than 3.000A resolution 0.001A
Voltage measurement error: less than 1% + 0.02V
Current measurement error: less than 1.2% + -0.002A
Test data range: 999.9Ah (Ah, 1Ah=1000mAh) or 9999Min (minutes) when the value is large, switch by decimal point shift, when it is lower than 10Ah, it is displayed as X.XXX, and above 10Ah, it is displayed as XX.XX, This type of push.
Finished product size: 54mmX41mmX17mm (length X width X height)
Board and accessories weight: host 25g, two 5W ceramic resistor 9g, 50W resistance about 27g (including line)
How to use (default factory mode):
1. The battery under test should be fully charged first.
2. Connect the positive pole of the battery under test to the positive input, the negative pole to the input negative pole, and the reverse polarity (the reverse may damage the circuit)! Connect the load to the output positive and output negative, and give the tester micro USB working power (please use the mobile phone charging head, do not use desktop or notebook USB power supply), the battery voltage is displayed at this time.
3. To start the test directly, just press the “OK” button, the tester can automatically set the appropriate termination voltage according to the battery full charge voltage, and will flash the display 3 times to start the test. Need to manually set the termination voltage only need to press the "+" or "-" button to modify the battery voltage display state, the termination voltage is displayed as the beginning of the flashing "E", the latter represents the voltage value, the resolution is 0.1V, after setting Press "OK" to start the test.
4. After the test starts, the tester will turn on the electronic switch that controls the load. The test process data will be displayed in the following order: current voltage (V), current discharge current (A), discharged capacity (Ah), discharge time (Min) ), the termination voltage E (V), you can manually switch the value by pressing the "+" and "-" buttons. When the battery voltage is lower than the termination voltage, the tester cuts off the load, and the display data stays on the capacity (Ah) and flashes rapidly along with the “Ah” indicator. The capacity displayed at this time is the actual discharge capacity of the battery. Press any button. The data can be displayed stably. After that, press the “+” and “-” buttons to check the termination voltage, average voltage, average current, capacity and discharge time. Press the “OK” button again to return to the power-on state to replace the battery test. Next section.
Supplement 1: Modify the termination voltage during the test. Press the “OK” button during the test. The tester will pause the test. At this time, the termination voltage can be modified. When the “OK” button is pressed again, the test is resumed.
Supplement 2: Stop the test during the test. Press and hold the button “OK” during the test to stop the test. This operation will clear the tested data.
Error code and meaning:
Err1: Battery voltage is higher than 15V
Err2: Battery voltage is lower than the set termination voltage
Err3: The battery cannot withstand the load discharge current or the line internal resistance is too large
Err4: The current is too large (current exceeds 3.1A)
Err5: Improper use or wiring error has caused the device to burn out and cannot be used (current sampling or control switch MOS burned)
Tester function settings:
Press and hold the "OK" button to power on when the power is off. The tester enters the setting state. There are two settings. Press the "+" and "-" buttons to change the setting. Press the "OK" button to confirm and save the settings. The two settings are as follows:
1. AUon: The automatic voltage recognition function is turned on, and the tester will set a termination voltage according to the empirical value each time the test is to be started.
AUoF: The automatic voltage recognition function is turned off. Each time the test is started, the tester only calls the last saved termination voltage and does not automatically set it. The tester saves this value every time the terminal voltage is manually adjusted.
ALon: Automatic wheel display: The test process values are automatically displayed between turns.
ALoF: Automatic wheel display off: The test process value is fixed and can only be switched manually.
Note: If the battery is reversed, the circuit switch can be damaged when the load is turned on and the load current is large (about >0.8A).