Vortex Tube Air Conditioner Waistcoat Compressed Air Cooling Vest Welding Steel
Cooling vests which use vortex tube cooling air can be generated by adjusting the 30-degree temperature difference between the upper and lower air-conditioning, and then through a hose to cool air delivered to all parts of the vest, so that users feel cool and comfortable. Thereby increasing labor efficiency and production safety.
- Cooling power up 2500Btu/H (630 Kcal/H, at 100psi pressure power is 2800BTU/H, 821Kcal/H).
- Gas flow rates up to 35 SCFM (990 SLPM).
- No moving parts, portable, lightweight, inexpensive.
- No electricity, freon or chemical refrigerant, only filtered compressed air for industrial use.
- No danger of sparks flash, no wireless/radio frequency interference.
- No need to clean up the residue without cleaning components.
- Instant on/off, easy to control, cooling does not produce any waste.
- Enter the amount of compressed air 10, 15, 25, and 35 SCFM (280, 420, 700, 990 SLPM), can produce up to 2500 Btu/H (630 Kcal/H) cooling capacity.
- Only manual knobs and adjust the air outlet temperature thermometer. If the compressed air inlet pressure and temperature remain constant, the outlet temperature of the vortex tube will be kept within the range of ± 1 ° F (± 0.6 ° C) for sustained.
- Suitable for high temperature, high fever, high humidity, specially for cold labor protection environments. Such as metallurgy, forging, welding, glass, fire, petroleum, power plant, boiler plant, sandblasting, paint baking, and so on.
Material: Cotton/Oxford cloth
Size: Free size
Composition: a vortex tube host, a vest (self-compressor)
Cold source: Compressed air (only compressor, not need any accessories)