Visbella UV liquid plastic adhesive is a super powered liquid plastic welding compound that you can quickly and easily make permanent seals and repairs. The curing glue works on metal, wood, ceramic, glass, plastics, jewelry and more. It's fast and strong, creates an everlasting bond in Just 5 Seconds with the UV light.
Flawlessly bond everything from plastic to metal, to split wood and broken glass! Unlike glue and common adhesives, 5 Second Fix lets you position and reposition until you want to make the weld permanent. There’s no sticky mess and you can even sand or paint just like New!
Not a glue! Super powered liquid plastic welding compound.
Fast & Strong! Create an everlasting bond in Just 5 Seconds.
Only cures with UV light so you can position and reposition your repair.
Dries clear so you canfix anything.
Permanently repair plastic, metal, wood, glass and more.
Flexible, sandable, and paintable — Use 5 Second Fix Everywhere!
Fix, Fill, Repair & Seal, makes a strong, lasting bond, and repairs almost anything: metal, stainless steel, PVC, ABS, Acrylic, Glass, Ceramic, Wood and much more. Can be shaped, sanded, drilled, polished, and painted.
1. Use the Alcohol Prep Pad to Clean the damaged Area.
2. Apply the UV Glue on the area where need repair
3. The bonding face could be re-positioned, the glue only cured under the UV light.
4. Use UV light to let it cure in 5-7 seconds.
5. Surface finish. Could you sanded, polished, painted, drilled as you like.
1. Be harmful if swallowed. Eye irritant. 2. Exposure may cause allergic skin and resppriratory reactions. 3. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not breath aapors. Do not take internally. 4. Do not mix old and vew batteries. Do not mix alkaline and standard(carbon zinc) batteries, or rechargeable(nickel cadmium) batteries. Batteries are not designed to be replace. Do not tamper with batteries. Insert batteries according to polarity. Do not reverse or mix the direction of the batteries. Dispose of batteries properly.
Eye contact: flush with ater for 15mints. Call a physician. Skin contact: wash thoroughly with soap and water. Call a physician if irritation persists. For inhalation: move to fresh air. Call a physician if irritation persists. For ingestion: do not induce vomting. Rinse mouth. Call a physician. Keep out reach of children.