Battery Installation: Positive side facing outwards. Look at your button cell battery, you will see "+" on the flat side commonly, which means positive. And the other slightly rounded side is the negative side.
- Arrow laser sighting tool for compound bows, cross-bows and all thread bows. Laser unit fits directly on to the arrow.
- The Laser gives you the ability to fine-tune arrow sights without shooting an arrow. No more losing or damaging arrows.
How to Use:
- Battery Installation: Simply twist the end cap counterclockwise to open the battery housing, insert 2pcs LR44 batteries and all anode facing outwards. Be certain that the batteries are all facing in proper direction.
- Turn On: Insert batteries then turn the end cap clockwise until it's slightly snug. At this point you should see the red laser dot.
- Turn Off: No off switch, you need to open the end cap and take the batteries out.
- About Storgae: If you plan to store the boresighter for a long period of time without use, remove the batteries to preserve power, place the sighter in a cool, dry place.