This is based on STM32F103ZET6 as the main chip, crystal oscillator circuit, reset circuit and program programming circuit to form the ARM system core board. The reasonable circuit design ensures that the MCU can work. The EEPROM peripheral has been extended on this basis. The SPF reserves NandFLash and SRAM peripheral pads, and users can also extend their peripheral circuits based on this. The program can be developed using Keil or AR programming software. The compiled program can be downloaded by SW or ISP. Using the information and technical support we provide, you can learn AR microcontrollers and use them as products.
1. Onboard the most basic circuits based on MCU, such as quality circuit, power conversion circuit and USB interface.
2. The core board leads to the commonly used I/O port resources.
3. Added EPROM, SPIFlsh peripherals, and reserved NandFlash, SRAM peripheral pads, which can be used to extend peripheral circuits.
4. The SWD simulation debug download interface is introduced, which can be downloaded by J-Link OB, ST-Link V2 or CMSIS-DAP debug emulator.
5. Dimensions (84.86*51.82MM)
6. Using the Mirco USB interface commonly used in smartphones today, it is easy to use and can be used for USB communication and power supply.
7. With power supply voltage regulator chip, the power inlet/outlet is equipped with tantalum capacitor, which has the effect of filtering and voltage regulation to ensure the reliability of the power supply.
8. Equipped with high-quality 2.54mm pit ch double-row pin to ensure excellent conductive contact, it is convenient for users to place the core board on standard uni versal board and breadboard.
1 x STM32F103ZET6 Core Board Mini mum System Board STM32 Development Board