Solar Power & Built-in Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery.
Weather-proof to work all year-round in all weather conditions .
Once Installation for permanent service!
1. “ON” mode: Ultrasonic + Strong Light
The Passive Infrared Sensor(PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that people cannot hear but chases away common outdoor pests like dogs, cats, deer, raccoons, mice, skunks, squirrels and more. Also start the flash Repeller.
Infrared sensing head detects moving objects and triggers 120 dB alarm sound and ultrasonic sound and strong light at the same time to repel dangerous animals or evildoer.
3. “OFF” mode: For turn off the repeller
Size: 14x11.1x8.7cm (Stand: 32cm)
Power Mode: Built-n 4x2/3AA Ni-MH rechargeable Batteries.
Power Consumption (Working): 15mA
Power Consumption (Standby): ≤10uA
Ultrasonic Frequency: 25-61KHZ
Alarm Sound: 120dB
Coverage Area: 8m / 30ft
1. Unpack it and confirm that if all parts are present.
2. It`s designed for continuous use, with built-in 2/3AA size NI-MH rechargeable ba batteries
3. Once turned ON, the red-LED light and ultrasonic signal will activate for 15 seconds. Among the time , there is sound waves for 2.5 seconds at the beginning. At the same time , the white-LED lights flash blasting. Following this activation, the unit will go to stand-by mode.
4. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. And make sure that it`s within the effective range of the repeller .
5. For best results, please keep the repeller head roughly9-10 inches above ground.
6. Take care not to stress or break the repeller when installing in hard ground. It is a good idea to prepare the ground for the ground stake to avoid damage to the unit.
7. When the PIR sensor detects motion, red-LED light will be on, The ultrasonic signal and the white-LED lights will run for 15 seconds. Following this, the Repeller will return to stand-by mode.
8. When the device is working and the PIR sensor detects motion, the Device will run for other 15 seconds in the next time.
• Check for underground utilities like cables or wires before digging or installing to prevent personal injury, property damage or even death.
• Allow the ALARM Repeller to operate continuously for best results.
• Do not immerse repeller in water.
• Do not cover-up the PIR sensor.
• To clean the repeller, use a damp-soft cloth and mild soap with Water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agentsThat may damage the repeller.