This product is a WiFi smart switch supports remotely control your garage door opener and monitor the door at any time and anywhere in the world via APP on your Android/iOS devices. It features voice control for Amazon Alexa and for Google Home IFTTT, device sharing, and you can also set timers to turn on/off your garage door, which makes your home smarter.
APP: For eWelink APP
Power Supply: DC 5V
Input Current: 500mA
Load Power: 1000W
Standby Power Consumption: 2.5W
Wireless Standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4G
Wireless Type: Only 2.4GHz, not support 5G
Phone: For Android & IOS
Voice Control: Support
Installation: with Adhesive Tape
Sensor Wire Length: 5M
Working Temperature: -15℃ ~ 80℃
Item Size: Approx. 44.13 x 23.14 x 59.54mm/1.737 x 0.911 x 2.34in (LxWxH)
1. Remote Turn on/off: It can be controlled remotely by phone, just by turning on the GPRS signal. Turning your existing WiFi network and garage door opener into a single integrated smart device, then you can open & close your garage door by simply clicking on your smartphone.
2. Timing Schedules: You can set schedules and timers to open & close your garage door. Manage your garage door easily.
3. Voice Control: It can achieve voice control for Amazon Alexa/Echo, for Google Home/Nest IFTTT, very convenient.
4. Device Sharing: You can share it with your family and friends or visitors, OF COURSE, you can take back the permissions at any time.
5. History Record: You can check the garage door opening or closing history records on your APP to ensure the safety of your garage.
6. State Feedback: The operation can be feedback in two directions, that is, the state of the device on and off can be displayed on APP in real-time.
1. Power up the device with DC 5V adapter and micro USB cable.
2. Connect the Red & Black wires to your garage door opener: Put each end to the same terminals as the wall button wires are terminated to.
3. Connect the sensor and install steady on the garage door with screws/stickers/brackets and so on.
4. Control the device on your smartphone.
1 x WiFi Smart Garage Door Switch
1 x 2.5 2P Wire
1 x Micro USB Cable
4 x Adhesive Tape
Attention: Sensor with Cable is not included.
Below are the checklist before using the device!
1. Your smartphone or tablet should have connected a 2.4G WiFi with the internet.
2. The device only supports 2.4G Wi-Fi. If you use a 5G router (it provides two WiFi signals: 5G and 2.4G), please select the 2.4G WiFi to connect your smartphone
3. Download and launch the eWeLink App from the Store. Create an account or log in with your eWelink account.
4. During the pairing process, make sure that your iOS or Android device and the GD-DC5 is within the r ange of your WiFi router.