- High flow, stable performance and high efficiency.
- Exquisite workmanship, small size, light weight, convenient installation.
Pump shaft position: horizontal
Impeller suction method: single suction
Drive method: electric
Fitment:For electric drill
1. To assire optimum priming and iong life, apply a few drops of lubricating oil in pump inlet prior to each use and flush with dlean water after each use.
2. Be sure inlet hose is airtight and as short as possible. Inlet hose should not exceed 9 ft.(2.75m)
3. Operate within 5℃-49℃ temperature range.
4. When pumping abrasie fluids or liquids with solids, longer pump life wilbe obtained by using a strainer on the inlet line
5. It is recommended that the pump is mounted to a surface for security and ease of use.
6. Mount and start dil. Watch inlet tubinto be certain fluid is drawn into pump in15-20 seconds. If not, check that inlet tube is properly mounted to inlet pump. Do not run dry. If pump fails to prime, check to be sure that hoses are not kiniked or clogged. Pump depends on fluid being pumped for lubrication.