The OV2640 binocular camera module is made with two 1/4-inch OV2640 million HD CMOS sensors. It has high sensitivity, high flexibility, and support for JPEG output. It can work in the same way as binocular camera, and can be applied to many occasions such as binocular ranging, 3D measurement and so on. The camera can be driven by STM32, which is very convenient to use, and the camera configuration can be freely carried out, which greatly increases the flexibility of the application.
- High sensitivity, low voltage for embedded applications
- Standard SCCB interface, compatible with I2C interface
- RawRGB, RGB (GRB4: 2: 2, RGB565/555/444)
- YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) output formats
- Built-in embedded microprocessor
- Support for image scaling, panning, and window settings
- Support image compression to output JPEG image data
- Integrated active crystal 12M, no external clock required
- Integrated LDO, only need to supply 3.3V to work properly
- Support UXGA, SXGA, VGA, QVGA, QQVGA, CIF, QCIF and various sizes up to 40x30 size
- Support automatic exposure control, automatic gain control, automatic white balance,
- Automatically eliminates light streaks and automatic black level calibration. Image quality control includes settings such as color saturation, hue, gamma, and sharpness ANTI_BLOOM.