- Called a Chinese Fondue Pot, it is a large communal cooking and serving pot.The base of the traditional hot pot holds charcoal briquets, over a grate that allows the ashes to drop below, so more briquets could be added to keep the pot hot.
- Food is cooked in the pot that fits over the base. The pot is shaped like a ring, its central tube extending past the cover to act as a chimney for the smoke from the briquets.
Heating Method: Charcoal
- Elegant design vent.
- Big chimney, easy to add charcoal.
- Exquisite insulation handle.
- Deepen basin, collect the ash, and keep tidy.
HOW TO USE:
1. Wash the pot, add a small amount of water in the pot, about one-third, cover the lid. (The first part of the water is to prevent dry, if the dry burning will lead directly to the bottom leakage Oh)
2. The smokeless carbon or organic carbon lit 3-5 placed in the middle of the pot fire tube parts, such as lit carbon burning up in the carbon filled to the fire tube among them, usually filled with a fire tube enough to use 2-3 H (Note: Depending on the quality of the carbon) the method of igniting carbon can be ignited in a gas or coal stove. Or the use of alcohol and other items combustion mode.
3. After the fire, please put the pot end to the table, with a pad of water on the desktop to use.
4. After the table can be, the seasoning into the pot of water to fill (the soup can be heated or hot water to help open the pot faster. (10 minutes or so) Big meal!
5. If the pot slow or open boiling water boiling too powerful how to do? You can use the fire to control the size of the fire.
Use copper hot pot Note: a. There are many characteristics of copper, copper water will encounter water stains, the formation of spots over time will be restored to bronze. There will be no spots, it is recommended that you usually pay attention to keep the pot dry and tidy on it. When the pot is used, it is necessary to add a portion of the water to about one-third of the water first, and then cover the lid with the ignited carbon inside the fire tube. b. After use, remove the burning carbon from the pot and leave a portion of the soup or water After the pot is cooled and so on, it can be cleaned after pouring, so that it can prevent the pot from being dry and leaking.