This is an external combustion engine in which the fuel is burned continuously, and the piston is moved by the expansion of air as a medium, and the expansion gas is cooled in the cold chamber, and the cycle is repeated. Only a small alcohol lamp, you can make it fast rotation and strong power.
Engine principle is intuitive, educational toys, teaching experimental equipment can effectively cultivate children's interest in learning can also be used for classroom teaching, more intuitive and easy to understand.
Play your creativity, DIY boat model, car models, small fans and so on.
Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Glass
Experiment Type: Physical
Generating Voltage: 3~5V
Size: Approx. 18x9x8cm
Flywheel Diameter: Approx. 5.5cm
1. Toggle flywheel by hand, if not smooth, adjust the screws.
2. Check the sliding part if clean.
3. Filled with alcohol lamp less than two-thirds.
4. Lit alcohol lamp on the front of the test tube, toggle flywheel after about 1 minute, the engine turns. The warm-up time of the generator is slightly longer.
1. Do not touch the test tube roasted and the metal connected thereto to avoid burns.
2. Long time lit alcohol lamp, alcohol lamp can not easily touch to avoid burns.
3. Suitable for more than 8 years old to use, if less than 8-year-old need to under the supervision of parents to operate.
4. When heated, the alcohol light cotton thread do not touch the test tube, the piston can not refuel, connecting rods need to lubricate both ends.