Leadshine DM856 Digital Stepping Motor Driver For Leadshine DC 80V 0.5A to 5.6A Motors
Outout Currents: 2.1A(Min), 5.6A(Max)
Supply Voltage: 18vdc(Min), 70VDC(Max)
Logic Signal Current: 7mA(Min), 16mA(Max)
Puls Input Frequency: 0KHz(Min), 200KHz(Max)
Insulation Resistance: 500MΩ
- The DM856 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings an unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instabilities. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors and makes it easy to use.
- It is suitable for all kinds of small and medium automatic equipment and instruments, such as laser processing equipment, engraving equipment, medical equipment, measuring equipment, electronic processing equipment, textile and clothing equipment, etc.
- Supply voltage up to +80VDC.
- Output current programmable, from 2.1A to 5.6A.
- Automatic idle-current reduction (in standstill mode) to reduce motor heating; function switchable.
- Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology, offers optimum responses with different motors.