1. There are 4 working modes: Boost mode, working mode, sleep mode, and shutdown mode.
2. Short press to enter the Boost mode, Boost temperature and Boost time can be set, Boost temperature setting 5-100 degrees, Boost setting 1-30 minutes
3. Working mode, the working temperature range is 40-500 degrees, the maximum temperature is limited to 550 degrees, and the default is 300 degrees.
4. In sleep mode, double-click to enter, sleep time is set to 0-60 minutes, and sleep temperature is set to 40-300 degrees.
5. In the shutdown mode, the combo is turned off three times, the detection time is 0-60 minutes, and the heater stops heating after the shutdown mode is started.
Menu (press and hold the encoder for 3 seconds to be into the menu):
P-0 Boost temperature setting (default 50 degrees)
P-1 Boost time setting (default 5 minutes)
P-2 Sleep temperature setting (default 200 degrees)
P-3 Sleep time setting (default 10 minutes)
P-4 shutdown time setting (default 30 minutes)
P-5 temperature calibration, linear calibration parameters, divided into three points 400, 330, 260 degrees
P-6 Restore default settings, 0 cancel, 1 OK.
If No T12 Handle or NO T12 tip is inserted into the soldering station or the T12 tip is bad. But, after the heating program is turned on, the temperature of the T12 tip is not raised ,display will show ERR. Display will show temperature if working well. The first decimal point of the digital tube is always on when in “Boost mode”, and the last decimal point is always on when in “Sleep mode” , the shutdown status shows” ---“. In sleep mode, you can short-press the encoder or detect the vibration switch to wake up to normal operation. The shutdown mode can only be awakened by a short press of the button.
When the set temperature is reached, the buzzer will sound a short sound. When entering the boost mode, it will sound for a long time. When entering the sleep mode, it will prompt one long and two short, and enter the shutdown prompt for one long and three short.