The microwave sensor is an active sensor. The HF sensor emits high-frequency electromagnetic waves (5.8 GHz) and receives their echoes (power consumption less than 2 MW). This sensor detects changes in the echoes and even small movements within its detection ran ge. . The microprocessor then triggers the "lights up" c0mmand. Signals through the door, glass plates and thin walls are likely to be detected.
The sensor switch has a blind spot in the center. If it is installed in a small indoor environment (such as a bathroom or kitchen), try to install the position to the side or install it in the corner, because the sensing area will be better, otherwise the vertical center activity may not be sensed.
1. Control principle:
The microwave sensor uses the Doppler principle to transmit and receive high-frequency microwave signals (accurately sense the movement changes of the object), and to control the opening (lighting) and off (extinguishing) of the load lamps through signal amplification and intelligent recognition of the single-chip program.
* Doppler principle, the principle of ra dar, is widely used in aviation, aerospace, and military.
2. Intelligent induction:
1) When a person enters the sensing detection range (within 16m diameter), the load lamp lights up; when the person passes the inductive detection range and the set delay time counts down, the load lamp automatically goes out.
2) When the person enters the inductive detection range and the load lamp has been illuminated, if the person stays within the inductive detection range, as long as the person has a slight movement (including the movement of the limb) before the end of the set delay time countdown, The sensor will drive the load luminaire to illuminate continuously until the person leaves and the set time countdown is over, the load luminaire is automatically extinguished.
3. Intelligent identification:
1) Simply put, this product can be set to not light up during the day, only when someone lights at night; it can also be set to light at any time according to demand.
2) This product has a variety of light setting options, customers can adjust according to their needs, to meet the lighting requirements in different environments.
As we all know, there are many signals with different frequencies in the space (such as 3GHz signal of phone, 2.4GHz signal of wifi, 433KHz signal of TV remote control, sound wave signal, etc.), and some signals are similar to human body induction signals. Our products can intelligently identify useful human body sensing signals, prevent false triggering of other interference signals, and ensure product reliability.
Regarding the problem of connecting LED lights, etc., since the LED has a driving power supply, when the power is turned on, the instantaneous current is very large. This sensor switch generally has no problem with the LED below 150W, and even if the quality of the LED driving board is good, there are no problems with 600W, but The market generally has a lot of LEDs. Such as ordinary incandescent lamps and other loads, can be up to 1200W, which is not connected.
Working voltage: AC220-240V 50/60Hz
Load power: 1200 watts (resistive load, incandescent lamp and other resistive appliances) /600W (inductive load, energy-saving lamps and other non-resistive appliances)
Interface: 3-pin pluggable port (N, L, L'), 1.5mm 2 cable
Detection principle: microwave moving detect
Installation method: indoor, wall or ceiling installation
HF system: 5.8GHz +/- 75 MHz CW radio, ISM band
Transmit power: <2mW
Detection angle: 360°, 160°
Detection: 0.3 .., 3 m/s (1 ... 10 km/h)
Distance: 2-10m (radius), adjustable
Working delay: 10 seconds to 30 minutes, adjustable
Light control illuminance: 10 ~ 500 LUX, adjustable