HFY408 Universal 4 Buttons Cloning 433MHz Electric Garage Door Remote Control Key Fob
It can duplicate the majority of the wireless remote control in the market, such as household burglar remote control, automobile with extra anti-theft remote control, motorcycles anti-theft remote control, electric vehicle anti-theft remote control, garage door remote control, electric door remote control, etc .
2..Name: Wireless remote control
3.Voltage (V): DC 12(Built-in 1* 12V 27A battery)
4.Frequency (MHz): 433MHz
5.Current (mA): 10
6.Code Type: Fixed code
7.Remote distance: 50-100 meters
9.Can be copied the chip type is as follows: 2260,2262, PT2264,5326, SC5262, HT600, HT680, HT6207, HT6010, HT6012, HT6014, SMC918 series, 527,1527,2240, HCS101, HCS200 HCS201 (part of the code), HCS300 HCS301 (part of the code), part SCM.
Clear the history code
1. Press button A and B continuously until LED flash 3 times
2. Release button B (Keep pressing button A),and press button B Slowly for 3 times, LED flash
3. Release button A,finish code clearance.
If code clearance done properly, short press any button. Light won't flash at all.
If light flash when short press any button clearance process done wrong. Please repeat clearance process again.
Place the clone remote and the original remote close together side by side. Make sure they are touching.
1. Simultaneously press a button on your original remote and one of the buttons on the clone remote and hold until the LED on the clone remote flashes steadily. The Blue LED will first flash 3 times quick, then stops for a second, then flashes steadily.
2. Release both buttons. Programming is successful. Copy other buttons in same way.
1.Before buying, please make sure the working frequency of remote control or choose the remote control whose frequency can adjustable.
2.Before buying please confirm your remote control is the type can duplicate.
3.Before coping, please make sure the existing code of remote duplicator has been cleared. Other wise unable to copy.