1. The microwave motion sensor is a microwave moving object detector designed using Doppler ra dar principle. Unlike ordinary infrared detectors, microwave sensors detect the motion of an object by detecting microwaves reflected from the object. The detection object will not be limited to the human body, and there are many other things. The microwave sensor is not affected by the ambient temperature, has a long detection ran ge and high sensitivity, and is widely used in industrial, transportation and civil devices such as vehicle speed, automatic doors, sensor lights, and parking sensors.
2. Because of the universality of microwave sensor detection objects, in actual life applications, it will be matched with another sensor for targeted detection. Such as microwave sensor + infrared pyroelectric sensor, can effectively determine whether someone passed, will not be the sun, was disturbed by the color of clothing, will not respond to other objects.
3. This detection method has the following advantages over other detection methods:
1. non-contact detection;
2. not affected by temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, light, etc., suitable for harsh environments;
3. anti-radio frequency interference ability;
4.the output power is small, do not harm the body structure;
5. detection distance;
6. Support the detection of non-life objects
7. the direction of the microwave is very good, the speed is equal to the speed of light.
Working voltage : 5V±0.25V
Operating Current (CW): 50mA max., 30mA typical
Detection distance: Used with adapter plate or reference circuit below, 2-16m continuously adjustable (mini mum 2m, maximum 16m)
Helium emission frequency : 10.525 GHz
Frequency setting accuracy : 3MHz
Output power (mini mum): 13dBm EIRP
harmonic emission: <-10dBm
Average current (5%DC) : 2mA typ.
Pulse width (Min.): 5uSec
Duty cycle (Min.): 1%
Sensitivity (10dB S/N ratio) 3Hz to 80Hz Bandwidth: -86dBm