Special reminder: new heating core be installed on the OLED soldering station will make Dripping sounds, just fine after about 2 minutes, the new heater will have a process of adaptation, More and more stable on the Operation.
The Basic Operation of the Encoder:
1. In the normal mode, the rotary encoder adjusts the temperature, turns slowly, at 1 degree per grid, and 5 degrees per grid on quickly .
2. In the normal mode, short press middle key of the encoder to enter sleeping, any encoder action to exits. If the vibration mode allows, the vibrating handle will exit sleep.
3. In the normal mode, double-click the middle button of the encoder to enter the enhanced mode, and any encoder action exits.
4. In the sleep mode,long press and hold the middle button to shut down, re-power on or press the middle button to power on.
5. In normal mode, long press the encoder to enter the menu setting mode.
6. Enter sleep mode for a long time no using. If you do not use for long time will enter the shutdown mode , these two times can enter the menu to set.
Detailed Menu Settings Meaning:
1. Temperature calibration. system calibrate temperature for 350 degrees. According to the linear correction about temperature points, after entering the temperature calibration, please correspond to the professional temperature measuring equipment, slowly adjust the parameters, until the actual measured temperature is 350 degrees , long press to exit.
2. Wake up settings. 0 not allow Wake-up. handle vibration and encoder operation can wake the system to sleep. 2, only allows the encoder to wake the system to sleep.
3. Sleep time. No operation, the system automatically sleep time, in minutes.
4. Shutdown time. After sleep, no operation automatic shutdown wait time, in minutes.
5. Temperature strengthened. Setting enter temperature enhancement, Increased temperature at the current setting temperature in degrees Celsius.
6. Strengthen time. After the corresponding entry temperature is enhanced, automatically exit the temperature enhancement mode In seconds.
7. Sound settings. 1, Allow beeps, 0, Turn off beeps.
8. Alarm voltage. The voltage is lower than this setting value, the system alarms once every 10 seconds, reminding the voltage is low. Mostly used for battery-powered systems. Set 0.0V to turn off this function.
9. Protect the voltage. Below this setting, the system will turn off the heat to protect the battery. Mostly used for battery-powered systems. Set 0.0V to turn off this function.
10. Screen brightness. This value adjusts the brightness of the screen. The smaller the value, the darker, and the larger the value, the brighter.
11. Language. Chinese or English.
12. Date and time. Enter the system Select 1 to set the time and date, set one by one, year, month, day, hour, minute, and second. Weeks do not need to be input, the system will automatically calculate. Select 0. Do not modify, exit.
13. Restore the default. 1 Restore default parameters, 0 does not restore parameters