Metal/Glass/Stone/Ceramics/Stainless Steel/Reflective Material/ Transparent Material
Power Input Interface
External ACC Constant Current Drive
Features: 1. The voltage for power port((VCC, GND 2 Pins Port) is DC 12V, the voltage for PWM port (PWM, GND 2 Pins Port) is DC 5V.
2. 445nm 2500mW focusable blue violet laser module, with TTL or PWM functions (TTL and PWM are compatibe while TTL can control the switch and PWM can control the power).
3. Aircraft aluminum heatsink with cooling fan ensure long working time continuously.
4. Equipped with constant-current driver board ensure stable output optical power, low heat, no external driver board needed,easy to use.
5. Suitable for industrial laser engraving machine equipment usage.
FAQ: 1. Where is the TTL port? I can only see the PWM? For this item, TTL and PWM is compatible and you can only choose one of them. It means that you can connect this module's PWM port to the PWM (or TTL) port on the control board of your engraver. But make sure the voltage supply of that port is DC 5V.
2. How can I connect this module to the my engraver, like EleksMaker A3? If you don't need the PWM function, you can directly connect the power port to Motor Port (12V, GND) on Eleksmaker board and leave the PWM port unconnected.
3. What does the white button on the driver board do? Press the button, the laser will switch to weak light mode and the LED light on the driver board keep shining. At this state, the laser beam can be used for positioning but not for engraving. Press it again, the laser will return to normal mode (for engraving).
1. Please wear laser goggles during usage, avoid to touch the laser directly to the eyes and skin! Keep away from children and pets.
2. Note that the laser module works less than half an hour in one time, and please wait until it has cooled down before continuing the work.
3. The warranty period of laser module is one month. If you have any quality problem(Except individual situation like using the laser module more than 30 minute one time and casue the damage ), please feel free to ask our customer service for a help. Thanks for your understanding.