1. The ESP32-WROOM-32 is a WiFi and Bluetooth system-on-chip (SoC) with industry-leading RF performance, low power consumption and high integration. The ESP32-WROOM-32 integrates complete transmit/receive RF functions including antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, filters, power management modules and advanced self-calibration circuits. The self-calibration circuit implements dynamic auto-tuning to eliminate defects in external circuitry.
2. The ESP32-WROOM-32 features two 32-bit, LX6 CPUs with a clock speed of up to 240MHz and a 7-stage pipeline architecture. 2. The ESP32-WROOM-32 also integrates a rich analog sensing and digital interface.
3. The ESP32-WROOM-32's ultra-low-power RF architecture and patented power-saving technology extend the battery life of practical applications.
4. The ESP32-WROOM-32 is fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and Bluetooth 4.2 standards, integrates WiFi/Bluetooth/BLE radio and low power technology, and supports an open real-time operating system RTOS. The adjustment cache integrated in ESP32-WROOM-32 helps improve system performance and optimize system storage. The flexible RAM/ROM partitioning architecture allows the user to customize to meet specific requirements and usage.
5. ESP32-WROOM-32 can be used as a stand-alone application or as a slave to the host MCU. As a slave, the ESP32-WROOM-32 provides WiFi and Bluetooth via the SPI/SDIO or I2C/UART interface.
Bluetooth 4.2 (BR/EDR/BLE)
Wireless network mode
WFA, WPA/WPA2, WAPI
Local serial port burning / cloud upgrade / host download burning
Support customer custom server
Provide SDK for secondary development of customers