Build 58 projects investigating alternative strategies.
Experiments included:Lamp,Fan,Music Door Bell,Morse code and more.Light,megnet,hand and sound control are involved.
Contains:Photoresistor,Music IC,LED,Bulb,Buzzer,Switch,Motor and more.
Circuit Diagram Illustrated educational Manual Included, separated with 58 projects.
2 "AA" batteries required. (not included).
* LINKW Electronic kit is a great start for introducing kids to basic electronics ,cool experiments and electrical circuits. It makes kids imagination go free with creativity.
* LINKW Electronic Discovery kit is very easy to use with the manual guide where it describes what colors and numbers to use on the clear pad to create different electrical gadgets such as a fan, a light source, a buzzer and so much more.
* The projects in the manual start off basic and gradually become more complicated but not overly so.
* The Electronic Discovery Kit is with integrated circuits (chip) so kids can set it up to play music.
* Everything pops on and off for easy use. The bottom inside of the box has a pictured page enabling kids to easily place everything back for storage.
* There are two options for the fan:
>>Connect it one way and the fan becomes a helicopter flying around the room!