2. Comes with 1KHz / 3.3V square wave test signal source.
3. Vertical displacement is adjustable and with instructions.
4. Observe the waveform before the trigger (negative delay).
5. The trigger level position is adjustable and with instructions.
6. The waveform display can be frozen at any time (HOLD function).
7. Save/tune out the waveform, the shutdown waveform does not disappear.
8. Automatic, regular and single trigger mode for easy capture of instantaneous waveforms.
9. With waveform parameter digital display, the parameters that can be displayed are: frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, maximum value, minimum value, average value, peak value, effective value.
● Fully assembled, be patient.
● Higher sensitivity, good performance.
● 2.4-inch color TFT LCD with 320 x 240 resolution.
● Rotary coding switch is adopted to make parameter adjustment more convenient.
● An oscilloscope has a complete enclosure with separate panels and upper and lower baffles for user modification.
The oscilloscope uses a 9V DC power supply (the power supply voltage must not exceed 10V! Otherwise it may burn out the machine). The kit itself does not contain power, users need to prepare their own power supply, the power supply current should be able to provide more than 200mA