- The riveting gun adapter is more labor-saving than manual and more convenient than pneumatic.
- Three - jaw clamps, strong bite is not easy nail. Durable and longer service life
- Alloy steel forging gun head high hardness, durability, saving time and effort.
- High hardness hexagon joint bar, stable clamping, can be used in lithium electric drill, torsion drill, handgun drill, etc.
- Hold the handle vertically, without effort.
- The fuselage changes from thin to thick shape, the air resistance is small.
- Plug and play, easy to operate.
- The nozzle can be fixed on the wrench, easy to carry, not easy to lose.
- Univeral drill attachment to easily apply nut rivet Inserts to various materials.
- Suitable for aluminium, steel and stainless steel nut rivet Insert applications.
- Ideal for vehicle restoration, vehicle storage/rack installation, aeronautical and marine applications etc.
Installation tutorial: 1. Adjust the electric drill to the right gear, open the drill chuck and insert the conversion connector. 2. Pull the riveter head to connect the drill, turn the clamp head forward, and make sure that the clamp is locked. Turn it on and turn it on until the riveter head makes a "click-click" sound. 3. Turn on the electric drill, align the hole hole and drive the rivets. 4. Turn on the electric drill to turn off the rivets.
Package Included: 1 x Set of Riveter Adaptor( not included the power tool)