Description: The heat powered stove fans use thermoelectric technology to convert temperature differences into electricity. In the center of the fan, there is a unique thermoelectric module. When heated, the module and generate electricity to operate the fan. This is also called the Seebeck effect.
Specifications: Name: Heat Powered Fireplace Stove Fan Color: Black Material: Aluminum Dimension: 9×18×18.5cm (3.5×7.1×7.3") Power supply equipment: Thermoelectric module(Heat powered) Airflow: 203CFM Start temperature: 40℃ Working temperature: 50~370℃ Noise level: 15~20dB Recommended distance: 10~15cm
- Maximum Airflow 203 CFM.
- Less fuel consumption, up to 17% fuel saving.
- Made from anodized aluminum that will not rust.
- Silent operation, the working noise is below 20dB.
- Equipped With a Temperature Display Patch: Monitor the realtime temperature on the back of the fireplace fan to prevent burns caused by mishandling.
When the thermometer shows 290-370 °F / 55 °C, the fireplace fan should be removed in time to avoid burning the base due to excessive fan temperature.
- Self-powered by Heat: No batteries or electricity required. A thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor and push the heat around room.
- Enjoy the heat from your stove faster. Circulate warm air throughout your room.
Package included: 1 x Heated Powered Stove Fan 1 x User Manual