Name:12V/24V 400W/800W Waterproof Wind And Light Hybrid Controller
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Application:Wind Power Photovoltaic Controller
Product Model: ECO-400
Battery Nominal Voltage: DC12/24V
Rated Power of Wind Turbine: 400W(12V)/800W(24V)
Lock Voltage of Wind Turbine: 14.5V/29V
Recovery Voltage of Wind Turbine:13.2V/26.4V
Rated Solar Power: 500W(12V)/1000W(24V)
Maximum Discharge Current: 30A
Static Power: 15mA
Working Temperature: -35~+75℃
Product Weight:approx. 365g
Level of Protection: IP67
- This product is a smart controller that combined solar energy controlling and wind energy controlling. It is designed for high-end small Wind & Photovoltaic hybrid system, especially suitable for wind-photovoltaic hybrid power generation system and wind-photovoltaic hybrid monitoring system. It can control the wind turbines and solar panels simultaneously to charge the battery safely and efficiently. The device has a nice appearance, clear instructions and convenient operation. It also has a comprehensive series of protective measures.
- Reliability: Intelligent, modular design, simple structure, powerful functions; Industrial grade high-quality components and strict manufacturing techniques, which is suitable for relatively harsh working environments such as low temperature. It also has reliable performance and long service life.
Mode of Connection:
1. Firstly, connect the positive pole of the load, battery, and solar panel to the red line of the controller.
2. Then connect to the load’s yellow wire of the negative pole.
3. Then connect the negative pole of the battery to the black line of the controller.
4. Connect the negative pole of the solar panel to the blue line of the controller.
5. Connect the three-phase AC voltage input line of the controller to the three-phase voltage output line (green line) of the wind turbine.
6. After the entire connection is completed, please wrap the connectors with waterproof tape to avoid water ingress.
Indicator Light Conditions:
1. Battery capacity, discharging indicator (Light on indicates the battery condition)
2. Solar charging indicator (Light on indicates charging)
3. Controller power-on indicator (Light on indicates the battery is connected properly)
4. Brake, fault,overcharge,protection (Light on indicates warning condition)
5. Fan charging indicator (Light on indicates the fan is working)