Before using this meat tenderizer for the first time, wash all its parts with warm, soapy water and do so after every use. Lubricate all moving parts. Check nuts and screws to make sure they are tight before and after use. Store under cover.
Important Safety Instructions:
* Keep your work area clean and well lit. Cluttered work benches and dark areas may cause accidents or injury.
* Do not wear loose clothing, scarves, necklaces, etc. Pull hair back, keep loose objects away from turning blades.
* Do not force. Use the correct sausage stuffer for your application. The Correct sausage stuffer will do the job better and safer at the rate for which it is designed.
* Store idle items out of reach of children and other untrained persons. Kitchen items are dangerous in the hands of untrained users.
* Keep fingers and loose objects away from blades. Keep away from children, this is not a toy.