CHIHAI CH-SM1545-M3xP0.5 Permanent Magnet Stepper Linear Motor 2-phase 4-wire Miniature Motor Metric M3 Right-hand Thread
CH-SM1545-M3xP0.5 Permanent Magnet Stepper Linear Motor
15 x 14.5 x 88mm
Out shaft M3 x P0.5 (drive screw) Material: SUS303 Right-handed CW
2-phase 4-wire drive
Micro slide table, micro 3D printer, micro engraving machine, micro entry and exit warehouse intelligent equipment, etc.
DC9.0V (test drive IC chip: L6219)
10±10% ohm Ω
230g AT 125pps
Maximum Self-starting Cycle Number
Maximum Response Cycle Number
50M Ω DC500V
Operating Temperature Range
- Stainless steel support shaft ensures stable linear drive;
- Large torque, adjustable, positive and negative;
- Low energy consumption and low noise;
- Powerful, durable and long life;
- Applied to Equipment, robot, camera, household and other fields.
Motor Use Precautions:
- Confirm that the motor voltage is correct before use, and the DC motor needs to confirm whether the power supply current is sufficient;
- It can not be overloaded. The cause of overload is mainly divided into two parts. The torque and the force of the shaft, the load torque can't exceed the rated torque of the motor. The force of the shaft can't exceed the axial and radial forces of the shaft. After the load, the measured current of the motor can't exceed the rated current. Generally, the motor must be equipped with a fuse to avoid overloading the motor.
- Do not store or operate in high temperature or humid environment, and do not place in corrosive gas, which will reduce the motor effect;
- When assembling the transmission parts such as gears and pulleys on the motor shaft, do not knock abnormally when pressing in;
- When soldering the motor terminals of the positive and negative poles of the power supply, the soldering iron temperature should be 340 °C ± 40 °C, and the heating time should not be deformed within 3 seconds. In the work, let the solder point flow into the motor or break the end of the wire, which will make the motor Functional decline;
- When installing the motor, pay attention to whether the screws are too long and prevent the excessively long screws from touching the parts inside the motor.