Note: Card Reader Only, Energy Meter is not inclued.
1x Card Reader
IC card For Energy Meter
Provide programming examples and demos for easy development and testing
1. Over-capacity Alarm:After 30 seconds, if user exceeded power consumption, the meter will pull the brake. After 3 minutes, the meter will automatically resume power supply. The user can restore the power supply immediately after the card is inserted. At this time, the user should reduce the load, otherwise the power will be cut off.
2. Early Warning Reminds:When the remaining power is less than 2 times of the “alarm power”, the alarm indicator flashes to remind the user to purchase electricity.
3. Power Failure Warning: When the remaining power is the user's agreed alarm power, the meter will be powered off.
4. One Meter Has One Card:Please insert the card into the meter before purchasing electricity, in order to purchase electricity normally.
5. Valid card:The purchase of the power card into the card room as required, if the card is valid, the power meter automatically reads the data into the table, please save the card carefully.