--All powers 5V15W 6000mAa solar battery charger is made of higher efficiency (22% ~ 25%) solar panels and superior quality lithium polymer battery, this is new solar charger is researched and designed by allpower.
* Brand Name: ALLPOWERS
* Nominal capacity: 6000mAh
* Maximum Power: 15W
* Input: DC5V 2A * Output: USB x 2: 5V 3A Type-C: 5V 3A
* Peak Power: 5V15WSolar
* Efficiency: 22% -25%
* Fold Size: 270 x 160 x 23mm / 10.6 x 6.2 x 1inches
* Open Size: 630 x 270 x 10mm / 24.8 x 10.6 x 0.3inches
* Net weight: 505g / 17.81 oz
- Powerful solar panels: SUNPOWER® panel (conversion rate: 22% -25%).
- Multiple protection: Compact panel with water resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature treatment.
- Humanized design: Foldable design for portability, dust-free protection-Free exit interface and built-in pocket.
- ?Built-in battery: Improves with the built-in Li-polymer battery made that stands out from other brands, which covers and stores energy from the sun or wall charger.
- Dual USB output + C-type port: 2 USB output plus C-type port meets different needs; support for external battery packs, tablets, iPad, cell phones and other 5 V USB-powered devices (except for bluetooth devices under 50mA).
- ISolar technology: Intelligently detects the intensity of the sun to deliver its possible and adequate current to achieve maximum power. (green light means good, yellow means normal, red means bad, you must adjust the angle.
-9-fold intelligent circuit protection: Overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, overcurrent protection, over power protection, overload protection, temperature protection, overcharge protection, reverse discharge protection, electrostatic protection.
Protection of security:
--The solar panel is FCC, RoHS, CE certified. Short circuit technology and surge protection technology keeps you and your devices safe.
Attention: please insert the USB cable again and put the items in direct sunlight to activate the charger if it shows "this item is not supportive", it does not support loading and unloading at the same time.
- Not bendable, please handle it carefully, and avoid hitting it with sharp objects or hitting it hard.
- It is normal for solar panels to get hotter during working time, since they are recharged by solar energy.
- To best preserve the lifespan of the built-in battery, please recharge completely at least once every 90 days.
- Please use your original cable that is accompanied by your devices or our cable, as some unbranded data cables with a high internal resistance could provide up to 50% energy loss.
- It may not support the loading and unloading at the same time due to lack of intensive sunlight, please do not recharge on cloudy days, since the charging current is really small.