- Sensitive material MQ-9 gas sensor is used to clean the air in the lower conductivity of tin dioxide (SnO2).
- Detection method using low temperature cycling (1.5V heating ) to detect carbon monoxide, conductivity sensors with carbon monoxide in the air increased with increasing gas concentration , spurious adsorption at high temperatures (5.0V heating ) detection of combustible gases methane, propane and cryogenic cleaning gases.
- Simple circuit can be used to change the conductivity , concentration of the gas is converted to the corresponding output signal.
- MQ-9 high gas sensor for carbon monoxide, methane , liquefied petroleum gas sensitivity , the sensor can detect a variety of gases containing carbon monoxide and flammable , is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications .
1. It adopts high quality double panel design with power indication and TTL signal output indication;
2. It has DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
3. The TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output is low, the signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the MCU or relay module)
4. The voltage of the analog output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
5. It has good sensitivity to gas and natural gas detection.
6, there are four screw holes for easy positioning;
7, product dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
8, has a long life and reliable stability
9, fast response recovery characteristics
Dection of gas: Carbon monoxide flammable gas
Dection of Concentration:10-1000ppm(CO);100-10000(Gas) ppm
Input voltage: DC5V
Power consumption (current): 150mA
DO output: TTL digital quantities 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively non-polluting), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V
Using the chip: AT89S52
Baud rate: 9600
Compilation environment: Keil
After the sensor is energized, it needs to be preheated for about 20S, and the measured data is stable. The heating of the sensor is a normal phenomenon, because there is a heating wire inside, if it is hot, it is not normal.