- Can detect the humidity of the surrounding environment
- Sensitivity is adjustable (blue digital potentiometer adjustment in the figure)
- The comparator uses LM393 chip and works stably.
- Fixed bolt holes for easy installation
Working voltage 3.3V-5V
Output form: a Analog voltage output b Digital switching output (0 and 1)
Indicator light: power indicator (red) and digital switch output indicator (green)
Single chip microcomputer: STC89C52
Serial port send data baud rate: 9600
PCB size: 3cm x 1.6cm
Module interface description:
1 VCC external 3.3V-5V
2 GND external GND
3 DO small board switch digital output interface (0 and 1)
4 AO small board analog output interface
Module VCC connected to development board VCC
Module GND is connected to the development board GND
Module D0 is connected to the development board P0.1
1. The humidity sensitive resistor module is most sensitive to ambient humidity and is generally used to detect the humidity of the surrounding environment.
2. When the ambient humidity reaches the set threshold, the DO port outputs a high level. When the ambient humidity exceeds the set threshold, the module D0 outputs a low level;
3. The small-plate digital output D0 can be directly connected to the single-chip microcomputer, and the high-low level is detected by the single-chip microcomputer, thereby detecting the humidity change of the environment;
4. The small board digital output DO can directly drive the store relay module, which can form a wet control switch;
5. The small board analog output AO can be connected with the shop's AD module. Through AD conversion, the value of the environment humidity can be obtained more accurately.
(1)The ambient humidity exceeds the set threshold, the serial port continuously sends 01, and the switch indicator light is on;
(2) The ambient humidity does not exceed the set threshold. The serial port does not send data, and the switch indicator is off.