Emission current: about 90mA (power supply capacity must be greater than 250m)
Receive current: about 20mA
Antenna form : PCB antenna / ipex carrier antenna
Communication interface : SPI maximum speed up to 10Mbps
Transmit length: Single packet 1~32 bytes Level 3 FIFO
Receive length : Single packet 1~32 bytes Level 3 FIFO
RSSI support : Not supported (only simple packet loss statistics are supported)
Receive sensitivity: -94dBm@250kbp
Working temperature: -40 ~ +85 °C (industrial grade)
Storage temperature: -40 ~ +125 °C (industrial grade)
- The GT-24 module is a 2.4GHz, 100mW, high speed (up to 2Mbps airspeed), high stability, industrial grade wireless transceiver integrated data transmission module.
- The module comes with a high-performance PCB antenna, precise impedance matching, and the nRF24L01P RF chip, which has higher reliability, more power levels, and longer transmission distance and lower power than the nRF24L01.
- Also built-in RFX2401 power amplifier chip, built-in LNA, receiving sensitivity increased by 10dBm, working in the ISM band of 2.4GHz~2.5GHz.
- The module has sufficient transmit power, good spectral characteristics, small harmonics, small channel crosstalk, and ultra-small size. It is a model of all Murata raw materials and industrial grade standards.
- It has a standard spacing of 2.54mm in-line interface and 1.27mm patch interface, which is convenient for users to use with various circuits.
- The GT--24 module also comes with a built-in PCB antenna and an ipx carrier external antenna, which greatly enhances the module's free characteristics and gives the user the greatest freedom.
Power supply must be between 2.0-3.6V
Module control pin, see nRF24L01P Datasheet
Module chip select pin for starting an SPI communication
Module SPI bus clock
Module SPI Data Input Pin
Module SPI Data Output Pin
Module interrupt signal output, active low
Ground wire, connected to the power reference ground