1. On-board voltage, current, and power meter can easily use this module without a multimeter, which is simpler and more intuitive.
2. Onboard USB interface for easy charging of your digital products. (Note: The USB output voltage is the same as the module output voltage. It is not a fixed 5V output. Please confirm before charging the USB device.)
3. High power, high efficiency, 5A, low ripple;
4. Three major functions:
(1) Used as a normal step-down module with overcurrent protection capability;
(2) Used as a charger for various voltage lithium batteries, batteries, nickel-cadmium nickel-hydrogen batteries (battery packs), for solar panels, wind turbines, etc.;
(3) used as a high power LED constant current drive module;
5. There are two modes of constant voltage and constant current, and there are indicators to indicate which mode the module is currently in;
6. When used as a lithium battery charger, you can set the float voltage and charge current, and the indicator light indicates whether it is charging or is full;
7. With current limiting protection, the module will not burn out even if the output is shorted.
8. The onboard voltage and ammeter can be self-calibrated.
9. With heat sink and copper column.
Input voltage: 5-36V
Output voltage: 1.25-32V continuously adjustable
Output current: adjustable, large 5A (recommended for use within 4.5A)
Output power: large 75W (recommended to use within 50W, please reduce power when using large differential pressure)
Working temperature: -40~+85 degrees
Working frequency: 180KHz
Conversion efficiency: 96% higher
Short circuit protection: Yes
Over temperature protection: Yes (automatically turn off the output after over temperature)
Input reverse connection protection: None, (If necessary, please input a large current diode in the input string)
Installation method: 4 3mm silk
Wiring method: terminal block or soldering terminal, V-IN is input, V-OUT is output
Module size: 68.2 x 38.8 x 15mm (length x width x height)
1. Use as a normal buck module with overcurrent protection
(1) Press the right button to adjust the digital meter to the [Display Output Voltage] interface, and adjust the “Constant Piezo Transistor” to make the output voltage reach the desired voltage value;
(2) Adjust the digital meter to the [display output current] interface, directly short the output end of the module (find a thick wire shorted to the output end), adjust the "constant current potentiometer" to make the digital meter The current value reaches the preset overcurrent protection value; (such as the current value displayed by the onboard ammeter is 4A, then the module's large current is limited to 4A, and the red indicator light is on when the current reaches 4A)
(3) Connect the load and work.
2. Use as a battery charger
Modules without constant current function cannot be used to charge the battery. Because the voltage difference between the battery and the charger that consumes electricity is too large, the charging current is too large, causing damage to the battery. Therefore, the battery should be used at the beginning. Stream charging, when the charging reaches a certain level, it automatically switches back to constant voltage charging.
(1) Determine the float voltage and charge current of the battery; (If the lithium battery parameter is 3.7V/2200mAh, then the float voltage is 4.2V, and the large charge current is 1C, ie 2200mA)
(2) Under no-load conditions, adjust the digital meter of the module to the [display output voltage] interface, and adjust the "constant piezoelectric positioner" to make the output voltage reach the float voltage;
(3) Adjust the digital meter to the [display output current] interface, and directly short the output end of the module (find a thick wire to short the output end), then adjust the "constant current potentiometer" to make the digital meter The current value reaches a preset charging current value;
(4) The charging lamp current defaults to 0.1 times the charging current; (the battery is gradually reduced during the charging process, gradually changing from constant current charging to constant voltage charging, if the charging current is set to 1A, then when When the charging current is less than 0.1A, the blue light is off, the green light is on, and the battery is charged.
(5) Connect the battery and charge it.
(Steps 1, 2, 3, and 4 are: input terminal is connected to the power supply, and the output terminal is not connected to the battery.)
3. As LED constant current drive module
(1) Determine the operating current and high operating voltage that you need to drive the LEDs;
(2) Under no-load conditions, adjust the digital meter to the [display output voltage] interface, adjust the "constant piezoelectric positioner" to make the output voltage reach the LED working voltage;
(3) Adjust the digital meter to the [display output current] interface, and directly short the output end of the module (find a thick wire to short the output end), then adjust the "constant current potentiometer" to make the digital meter The current value reaches a preset LED operating current;
(4) Connect the LED and test the machine. (Steps 1, 2, and 3 are: input power supply, output no load is not connected to LED light)
1 x Power Supply Module 1 x Heat sink 4 x Copper column