1. The output voltage setting: short press "CV", into voltage setting mode, turn potentiometer to adjust the current voltage value, press the potentiometer can switch to the decimal point before or after the decimal point to adjust the voltage value, after the adjustment, again short press "CV" save and exit.
2. The output current Settings: short press the "CC" button, enter the current setting mode, turn potentiometer to adjust the current value, press the potentiometer can switch to the decimal point before or after the decimal point of current value adjustment, after the adjustment, again short press "CC" save and exit.
3. Display MODE Settings: short press "MODE", switch display MODE, IN is display input voltage, OUT is display output voltage.
4. Switch output Settings: directly short press the potentiometer button, open or close the output terminal voltage, and the current position will display OFF when closing.
5. Address Settings: short press "SET" button, enter the address setting mode - Id, the default is 1, turn potentiometer to adjust the current address, range 1-255 , after the adjustment, short press "SET" to save and exist
- This is a DC-DC step down converter power supply that converts 6V-32V to 0-32V.
- Designed with a high precision LCD display for convenient reading voltage or current.
- It can only be used as a step down converter, and input voltage should be >1V higher than output.
- Maximum power is 160W, and working within 120W is suggested, lower power when voltage difference is large.
- Pay attention to power tube temperature, and enhance heat dissipation(it has fan terminal) if it is over 60℃.
Input Voltage: DC 6V-32V
Output Voltage: DC 0-32V (continuously adjustable)
Max. Output Current: 5A
Max. Efficiency: 95%
Max. Power: 160W
Operating Temperature: -10℃ to +75℃
Resolution: 0.01V, 0.01A
Short Circuit Protection: Yes
Reverse Input Protection: Yes
Output Backflow Protection: No, add a diode if use for charging
1 x 5A 6-32V to 0-32V DC-DC Step-Down Module Adjustable