4. Low power consumption, 5.0V @ 433.92MHz, 3.8-4.1mA, Continuous data transfer rate to 2.4K (Manchester code)
5. Good selectivity and stray radiation suppression ability, easy to pass CE/Fcc international certification
6. Good local oscillator radiation suppression capability, multiple receiver modules can work together (ie, single-shot and multi-receipt) without interfering with each other, and the use together does not affect the receiving distance
7. Temperature range: -30-85 °C It can work normally even under harsh ambient temperature;
8. Size: 28 x 12.4 x 5 (mm)
9. Pin description: from left to right VT, D0, D1, D2, D3, VCC, GND
Press and hold the learning button for 2 seconds, the indicator light is off, indicating that the learning state has been entered; release the learning button, press any button on the remote control, the indicator light flashes twice and then return to steady light to indicate successful learning.
Press and hold the learning button for 8 seconds. When the indicator is off to return to steady light, the code has been cleared.