The SRX882 is a super-heterodyne receiver module with a micropower and strong driving force in conjunction with the ASK transmitter module. It has high stability, anti-interference and high cost performance, and also has a strong driving force, which can pass ROHS, FCC, CE and other certifications. The data port can be directly connected to the microcontroller, making the development and production of wireless products more versatile.
- Frequency range: 433 / 315 MHz
- ASK/OOK modulation mode
- Super strong against power interference
- Low power sleep less than 2uA
- Low self-radiation
- Frequency stability and reliability
- Can pass various international testing standards