1. Internal with logic level conversion circuit. No external 5V level to turn into a 3.3V level
2. Power input with anti-anti-circuit. Avoid accidental power plug reversed, leading to the burning question.
IOS: (For IPHONE 4s, 5, 5s or later):
1. IOS search for Bluetooth, not in the set - "Searching for and pairing Bluetooth Bluetooth inside. (You can only connect a Bluetooth headset within IOS settings. Unable to find a wireless data device) 2. IOS in search LightBlue software app store inside, and then open LightBlue software before you can search to HM-10, and the pairing and test sending and receiving!
1. Make sure the Android mobile phone hardware Bluetooth module supports Bluetooth 4.0. (Phone hardware module does not support it, the software to do the right Rom!) 2. The system upgrade to 4.3 or later 3. HMBLEComAssistant.rar Data package available for testing transceivers
1. In the absence of paired and connected remote devices, LED flash slowly, then you can use AT command module configurations.
2. HM-10 module can only recognize AT commands all uppercase, lowercase, and mixed case does not support the wording.
3. The factory default baud rate is 9600 8n1
3 x KEYES HM-10 6-Pin Transparent BLE Bluetooth V4.0 Serial Port Module With Logic Level Translator