1: JDY-16 uses BLE 4.2 protocol development compatible with BLE5.0, which is better than mobile phone compatibility than CC2541 module.
2: RF TX and RX peak current 5 to 6 mA, CC2541 peak current more than 10 MA, JDY-16 is more energy efficient than CC2541 module at low power consumption, lower power consumption, such as electronic lock, or battery-powered products It is generally recommended to use the JDY-16 module, and the average power consumption is at least half of JDY-08.
3: The JDY-16 module can transmit at a rate of more than 8K per second. The master-slave communication supports 115200 baud rate for continuous transmission and reception, and does not lose packets. The serial port test tool uses SSCOM test.
4: JDY-16 supports UART or IIC communication interface, which can be applied to lower cost MUC applications.
5: JDY-16 supports SIG standard MESH, JDY-16M supports MESH networking.
6: JDY-16 computing speed, performance, great improvement!
1. BLE high-speed transmission, support 8K Bytes rate communication
2.accept and transmit data unlimited, support 15200 baud rate continuous acceptance and transmission of data
3. support 3 working modes (see the AT+STARTEN command function description for details)
4. support (serial port, IO, APP) sleep wake up
5. support micro xin Airsync and App
6. support 4 IO control
7. support high precision RTC clock
8. support PWM function (can be controlled by UART, IIC, APP, etc.)
9. support UART and IIC communication mode, the default is UART communication.