1. Clear: Press and hold the learning button for about 3 seconds, the LED will go out, flash 3 times after a while, clear OK.
2, learning the code: press the learning button, the LED lights up, release the learning button, enter the learning mode, press any button of the remote control at this time, transmit the signal, when you see the LED on the receiving module flashes 3 times, that is Indicates that the learning pair code is OK.
3. The remote control after learning can be controlled.
Working Temperature : -25~75C
Frequency band: +-0.2MHz
ReceiveDistance: 20-100M ( open space)
Receive Sensitivity: -108dB
Working Frequency: 433MHz( Others can be customized )
Quiescent Current : <=5mA
Working Voltage : DC3.3~5V
Working mode:Point move, self-locking, interlocking
GND : groud or negative pole +V : DC3.3~5V input D0: Data output D1: Data output D2: Data output D3: Data output VT: Output
1. Do not operate with power. Turn off the power and operate it. After the test is confirmed, the power is turned on.
2. When using wireless electronic products, care should be taken to avoid strong interference sources such as metal masks, large electronic devices, and electromagnetic fields to prevent the modules from working properly.
3. Do not use this electronic product abnormally. Abnormal use will reduce product performance and longevity. In severe cases, damage to the product will also pose a safety hazard.