Output current: 10A MAX, if over 6A please strengthen heat dissipation. (Related to the input and output voltage difference, the larger the voltage difference is, the smaller the output current is)
Constant current range: 0.2-8A
Output power = input voltage * 10A, for example: input 12V * 5A= 60W, input 24V * 5A = 120W, input 36V * 5A = 180W, input 48V * 5A= 240W If you need more power, you can use two modules in parallel, such as the output of 10A, which can be connected in parallel with two modules, transfer the current of each module to 5A.
Working temperature: -40 - +85℃ (please strengthen the heat dissipation when the ambient temperature is too high)
Work frequency: 150KHz
Conversion efficiency: maximum 96% (efficiency is related to input/output voltage, current, voltage difference)
Over-current protection: yes (if more than 13A, it will automatic reduce the output voltage, a certain range of errors)
Input reverse connection protection: yes, (less than 5A if you need more reverse connection current in the input string)
Install mode: 4 3mm screw holes
Connection mode: wiring output
Module size: 69 x 35mm
The adjustment method of output voltage/current:
1. Adjust the RV1 potentiometer according to your battery or LED, set the output voltage you need. For example, 10 series of LED voltage adjust 37V.
2. Turn the RV2 potentiometer around 30 times clockwise, and set the the minimum output current, connect the LED, and adjust the RV2 potentiometer to set the current you need.
Note: please do not adjust the current in the short circuit, the circuit structure of the boost module cannot be adjusted in the short circuit.
1. Make a stable power supply, input 12V, and output can be adjustable 12-50v.
2. Power supply for your electronic equipment, can set output value according to your system voltage.
3. Power supply for your laptop, PDA or various digital products as the on-board power supply.
4. DIY a large power laptop mobile power supply with a large lithium battery pack of 12V capacity, let your laptop go wherever it goes.