LARGE WEIGHING rang e ★ Designed with a newly expanded weighing platform, this digital kitchen scale weighs up to 3 kg (105oz), which fits a variety of items, idea l for cooking, offices, etc.
MUTI-FUNCTION ★ Includes automatic and instan t tare function for measurement convenience. Quickly and easily convert measurement results at any time between G, OZ, OZT, DWT, GN and CT
ELEGANT DESIGN ★ Minimalist and elegant silver design makes this elegant food scale. anti-fingerprint design, it is easy to clean and maintain. Mini and compact size, takes up a minimu m of space on your desk.
LCD DISPLAY & STAINLESS STEEL PLATFORM ★ Make the scale durable, light and easy to clean. LCD display with blue background lighting makes it easy to read at night.It is capable of intelligent calibration.
BEST SERVICE ★ 40 Day Money Back Guarantee and 18 Year Hassle Free Guarantee with SUCCESSFUL MECO SERVICE.
PD: This digital kitchen scale includes coin counting function, which is incredibly useful for jewelry and cooking.
It is simple technology for intelligent life.
It works with 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Unreliable measures is really a source of frustration. This digital scale includes high precisio n sensors that provide accurate and consistent measurements.
- With 4 rubber pads, very stable for weighing food. It makes your life easier for cooking, baking and preparing meals with servings.
Modern design and easy to clean
- Small and compact, idea l for placing on the kitchen counter, the modern and pleasant design will give a stylish touch to your room.
- Stainless steel surface and ABS plastic frame, very hygienic and easy to clean, just wipe with a cloth and the glass surface is clean again.
Maximum weight supported: 3000 g (105 oz)
Division: 0.1 g (0.01 oz)
Weighing units: G, OZ, OZT, DWT, GN, CT
Function keys: Mode / Tare / Pieces
Easy operation via keys and comfortable cleaning.
1 x Kitchen Scale (Batteries not included)
2 x two squar e plastic trays (13cm and 10cm)
Tips for Accurate Measurement
1. Lay the scale on a hard and flat surface, put the ingredients in the middle of the food scales in a windless, electromagnetic-free environment.
2. Take down the transparent cover on the weight scale when using.
3. Calibrate the scale for the first use.
4. The changing of latitude and longitude may affect its accuracy.