Wireless signal input to data signal output is possible without any additional circuitry.
With its own data decoding circuit, it is easy to develop wireless products.
The output mode is jog, self-locking and interlocking, which is suitable for different users.
The code matching method is matched with the remote controller, and the remote controllers of various chips such as 2260, 2262, 2240, and 1527 can be input, and the matching is convenient.
1. The receiving sensitivity reaches -107dBm;
2. Operating frequency: 315 MHz
3. Power supply voltage input range: 3.3V-5.5V;
4. Low power consumption, 5.0V @315MHz, 2.5-2.8mA;
5. Continuous data transfer rate to 2.4K (Manchester code);
6. Good local oscillator radiation suppression capability, multiple receiver modules can work together (ie, single-shot and multi-receive) and do not interfere with each other. The use together does not affect the receiving distance.
7. Temperature range: -30~85 °C It can work normally even under harsh ambient temperature;
8. Size: 28 x 12.4 x 5 (mm)
9. Pin Description: From left to right VT, D0, D1, D2, D3, VCC, GND
Press and hold the learning button for 2 seconds, the indicator light is off, indicating that the learning state has been entered; release the learning button, press any button on the remote control, the indicator light flashes twice and then return to steady light to indicate successful learning.
Press and hold the learning button for 8 seconds. When the indicator is off to return to steady light, the code has been cleared.