This DC stabilized switching power supply is designed for use in laboratories schools, production lines, and electronic repair. It has a small size and islightweight, which is very easy to transport and carry. It has high efficiency, high load capacity, and low noise and is superior to linear power supplies.
Power Supply Voltage
-10 ° C ~ 40 ° C
Working environment relative humidity
-10° C~40° C
Storage environment relative humidity
282x125x 156mm ±5mm(LXWXH)
Voltage display accuracy Digital display
Current Regulation State
Current display accuracy Digital display
- Switching power supply.
- With warm, overload, current limiting protections. - Continuous working,perfect line protection function.
- Apply for sticking technology small size, good appearance.
- 4-digit LCD accurate display, voltage, current, power three display: voltage 0.01V, current 0.001, power 0.1W.
- Intelligent temperature control, built-in thermal sensor, heat dissipation by heat sink to extend product life.
- Overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection, overheat protection, short circuit protection.
- Suitable for school, laboratory, workshop and various occasions which need to use DC Power Supply.
- This DC power supply can provide electronic devices of direct voltage from 0-30V and current from 0-5A.
- Can be regulated power supply using also can be used for current, voltage regulaton.
1X220V-240V Adjustable DC Power Supply 1X EU Plug Power Cord(a free adapter) 1X Crocodile Clip
1X English Manual
This machine is the type that the voltage and current can convert automatically. It means that the regulator voltage and current keeps converting according to theload change. The switching point between the regulation and the steady currentstate becomes the transition point. For example: When the machine is in stable state, if the output voltage is constant, the output current will change according to the load and there is no anychange for output voltage. When the load increase(resistance decrease), voltageis down.
The conversion of regulator voltage and current is shown from panel LED indicator,
CV indicator for regulator voltage and CC indicator for regulator current.