- Using micro-adjustable magnet, this jig will help you install new planer blades in perfect alignment with accuracy.
- The easiest and most efficient way to reset your blades, fits most planer blades.
- Simplify setting and adjusting knives in a cutter head by stabilizing the blade.
- The system consists of two gauges each within a framework featuring magnets for firmly attaching to a cutter head.
At the center of the fixture is a lever, which has another magnet for maintaining the tip of the blade during the setting.
- Simply place the gauge assembly over the blade and then adjust for the correct blade height.
Usage of the tool holder:
1, Put the two tool holders on the plane of the planer. The three faces of the tool are aligned with the surface of the tool body (this is to ensure that each of the two tool holders and the reference planes are all on the same basis;
2, The scales on the two tool holders may be biased, such as one on the 0 and the other on the 1; then adjust the planer as needed The blade body is a few millimeters, for example, 2 mm higher, then you need to adjust the knob 0+2=2, and the other one is 1+2=3; so this scale does not need to be zero when assembling;
3, There might have adjustment problem of the knob, because it is adjusted up and down by the thread, the normal adjustment should be first screwed to the high position and then turned down to the desired position, thus avoiding the gap between the threads.