Carry Case Size: 26*15*4.3cm / 10.2*5.9*1.7" (L*W*H)
Net Weight: 0.47kg / 16.6oz
How to solder:
1. Clean the parts to be joined.
2. Clean soldering iron tip and "tin" all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
3. Heat parts, not solder, to be joined.
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
1. During use, it can be placed on the iron stand or keep it flat on the work surface (in order to make the metal parts of soldering iron has good ventilation and heat dissipation effect). Please do not hang the soldering tips and place the tips down when heating, otherwise there is the risk of burning dissolved iron plastic handle.
2.Please do not adjust the soldering iron temperature to 450 Celsius for a long time, over excessive temperature will accelerate the oxidation of iron, then it will be difficult to be soldering.
3. Please use a sponge to wipe clean after using, and re-tin to ensure it can be easily tinned on the soldering tips.
4. When the soldering iron is not used temporarily, soldering iron temperature should be adjusted to 200 Celsius, if you’re not using soldering iron for long time, the power supply should be turned off.