Battery Installation: Positive side facing outwards. Look at your button cell battery, you will see "+" on the flat side commonly, which means positive. And the other slightly rounded side is the negative side.
- Compare with RED Model (Product ID: 1194033), this model is more heavier in weight, ensure its sturdy construction.
- The laser bore sighter cartridge fits CAL 20GA.
- Great for the range and ensuring your tactical equipment is still zeroed in after travel.
- It projects a straight laser beam allowing precise optical adjustments to sight in your scopes or sights.
- Battery Installation: Simply twist the end cap counterclockwise to open the battery housing, insert 3pcs AG13 batteries and all anode facing outwards. Be certain that the batteries are all facing in proper direction.
- Turn On: Insert batteries then turn the end cap clockwise until it's slightly snug. At this point you should see the red laser dot.
- Turn Off: No off switch, you need to open the end cap and take the batteries out.
- About Storgae: If you plan to store the boresighter for a long period of time without use, remove the batteries to preserve power, place the sighter in a cool, dry place.