Relay: RGL high power super large current 100A pure copper foot relay
Size: 95mmX58mmX30mm (height), ultra-small size
Scope of Application: Suitable for high-end audio Speaker power input, . The power used is suitable within 3800W. Long-term load working power is recommended at around 2000W
1. The soft start er function is to reduce the inrush current at the moment of startup to reduce the impact of the machine on the grid and extend the life of the switch. This board uses ultra-high current (100A) pure copper foot relay and 4 large thermistor NTC 20D-20, which effectively protects the machine and prevents excessive starting current.
2. This board does not require an auxiliary power supply. It has only 2 terminals, one is connected to the power input (before a switch control), and one output is connected to the load, which is very convenient to use.
- At the initial stage of power-on, the load is supplied through a thermistor with a negative temperature coefficient. As the temperature of the thermistor rises, the resistance decreases and the voltage rises slowly, thereby effectively suppressing the impact of the surge current on the line and other electrical appliances. Impact. After about 2 seconds, the relay pulls in (adjustable pull-in time, see the picture for details), short-circuit the thermistor, the power supply will directly supply power to the load through the relay contact, and the load enters the normal working state.
- Deto nator function: In order to increase the trigger probability of the discharge tube, there is also a trigger in the discharge tube. This type of gas-filled discharge tube has a two-pole type and a three-pole type.
- The lightning protection tube, also called the gas discharge tube, is composed of a pair of cold cathode plates that are separated from each other and encapsulated in a glass tube or a ceramic tube filled with a certain inert gas (Ar).
- The gas discharge tube is turned off under normal operating conditions, and its interelectrode resistance is above the megaohm level. When the surge voltage exceeds the withstand voltage of the circuit system, the gas discharge tube is broken down and the arc discharge phenomenon occurs. Since the arc voltage is low, it is only several tens of volts, which can limit the further rise of the surge voltage in a short time. .
- The gas discharge tube uses the above principle to limit the surge voltage and protect the circuit from overvoltage.
The correct wiring se quence is: the power--switch--soft start--load .The color or brand of the components will be different at different times, but the guarantee is the same.