Applicable to RF2401F20, can assist development, test module related performance, etc.
1. You can set the frequency, rate, power, frequency offset, RF and other parameters of the wireless module.
2. It can test the communication distance, sleep current, working current and other parameters of the wireless module.
3. With our sample program, you can easily observe the SPI communication between the MCU and the wireless module, and use this development board as a standard signal source without professional RF instruments, debug the customer's development program, and greatly shorten the software engineer. Product development cycle.
1) Normal transmission mode: Send data packets at regular intervals (in the setup mode, no data packets are sent temporarily);
2) Normal receiving mode: power-on enters the receiving state, receives the data packet, and re-issues the correctly received data packet;
3) Normal transmission mode: the module is in the normal state;
4) Constant acceptance mode: the module is in the normal receiving state (no data is forwarded);
5) Sleep mode: The RF module is in the standby state.
1) SET button
Press the button to enter the setting mode. If the last parameter is set, the button will jump out of the setting mode.
2) UP /Down button
In the setting mode, press the button to modify the corresponding setting parameters.
Note: The internal FLASH, all the parameters of the settings can be saved.