2. Use high-quality Carbon steel, after heat treatment, has good flexibility and abrasion resistance.
3. The clamping force, high accuracy, good gripping stability.
4. Can be for gripping the drill, boring knife, chisel, reamers and other tools.
5. Ground roughness is Ra0.4 Microns, plus overall fine polish.
6. Suitable For: Boring, milling, drilling, tapping, engraving, CNC, spindle machines, and other processing
7. T.I.R.: 0.0003" or 5um. In order to make all collets running true, on your side, make sure your machine spindle and chuck holder running true; on my side, I'll make sure all those collets running in tenth.
The correct methods of mounting the collet nut:
1. Put the chuck into the pressure cap, gently turn the clamp spring, when eccentric portion of the pressure cap recessed clamp spring groove. Along the arrow direction and use equal force to push clamp spring, can mount pressure cap.
2. Put the clamp spring and cap all together installed on the chuck body or spindle. Insert into the clamping hole after wipe the cylindrical shank, use a wrench to tighten the pressure cap, until clip firmly the tool before use.
12pcs x ER32 Collets
Manual measuring, please allow 1 ~ 2 cm error,thank you.