Module protection mechanism: reverse power protection
Short circuit protection: self-recovery overheat protection
Precautions for use:
1. Use the power amplifier board as far as possible from the WIFI signal (router)
2. Recommended power supply voltage DC 8~24V, more than 26V, the chip will burn out.
3. The power supply does not exceed 12V when connected to a 4Ω speaker, and the power supply does not exceed 24V when connected to an 8 ohm speaker.
4. The supply current is recommended to be 2A or more.
5. Module working power exceeds 20W*2, need to add heat sink
6. The speaker cable should not be too long, and it should be suitable within 1 meter.
7. Pay attention to static electricity protection. Before touching the power amplifier board, you need to release the static electricity on your hand to avoid static electricity from penetrating the chip. The Bluetooth chip is sensitive to static electricity.
8. It is recommended to adapt the rated power of the speaker to 30W and above to avoid the burning of the speaker.