Suitable for all kinds of pressure vessels, pipe, valves, pressure test, etc.
Widely used in chemical industry, building, water, oil, coal, metallurgy, shipbuilding and other industries.
1. Install the machine and fix the pump body to the water tank with four screws.
2. Install the water hose and connect it to the pump body (note: sealed connection, plus gasket, can also use Teflon tape, otherwise it is easy to leak)
3. Connect the other end of the outlet hose to the pipe to be tested (note: be sure to wrap with Teflon tape)
4. Fill the tested pipe with water, discharge the air, and close the pressure relief valve.
5. Fill the water tank with clean water, then shake the handle up and down to start pressure test
6. When the degree of pressure gauge rises to the required pressure, the pressure can be stopped (normal tap water pressure is 0.3Mpa, high-rise residential building with 0.4Mpa water pressure, water pipe pressure test is generally pressurized to 0.8-1Mpa, 0.1Mpa is equivalent to 1kg pressure)
7. After stopping the back pressure, if the pressure indicated by the pressure mark does not drop, it can be proved that the pressure resistance of the pipe is good. On the contrary, it proves that the sealed pipe is not good in sealing performance, and there is leakage causing pressure drop.